City Florist New York. The Flower Clock
City Florist New York
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- (floral) resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- A person who sells and arranges plants and cut flowers
- a shop where flowers and ornamental plants are sold
- an incorporated administrative district established by state charter; "the city raised the tax rate"
- people living in a large densely populated municipality; "the city voted for Republicans in 1994"
- A place or situation characterized by a specified attribute
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts; "Ancient Troy was a great city"
- A large town
- An incorporated municipal center
Glowing Bar City Street Night Lights
This picture with the glowing lights of the bar street lamps were photographed in the city at night in Puerto Cruz de Tenerife.
Small LED town lighting created a perfect atmosphere to go out and photograph that evening street lights. The warm glow of the city night lights welcomed the soul to rest for a while, so that it was possible to create this long exposure photo.
The charming, romantic and warm colors of this urban scene is one perfect example of how the artificial town lighting changes the natural night light in the city.
day 205: flowers of the world
it's a bit difficult to tell, what with the pink spotlights, but these are silver roses and succulents. the shop is flowers of the world, a florist a few blocks from my office (and just around the corner from my first new york office). i used to visit it on my lunch break, all audrey hepburn-like, and drool over the arrangements. when joe and i got (technically) married at city hall, my mom and i stopped at FOTW on the way downtown and had them make me a little bouquet for the ceremony.
local flower delivery service
bridal flower pictures
wholesale flower dealers
garden blooms artificial flowers
lotus flower design
red flower girl dress
macarthur's flower shop